Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a good boy!!!

I got a call from a friend Friday that was telling me that she sat in on Mason class to observe and she thought I should know how he was in school. I wasn't sure at first what she was going to tell me. She said that he was such a good kid. He listens very tentatively and knows all the answers. All the kids in his class want to sit next to him. It just made my heart melt when she called and told me those things. i knew that Mason was a pretty descent kid in school, but not to that extent. It truly made my day. It is such a blessing to know that you raise your children in a way that they can go to school show it to everyone who meets them. Also he has gotten all oranges since he started school which is the best color you can get. Hooray for Mason!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment