Monday, September 14, 2009

Babysitting Abram!!!

We had the privilege of babysitting Abram this past Saturday while his Mommy and Daddy (Jill and Casey) went to the LSU game. I really enjoyed spending time with...especially because I do not get to see him that often. We had good bonding time and i think that Mommy and Daddy enjoyed time together at the LSU game!!
We could not resist putting Abby next to her cousin in her Tech clothes and he in his LSU clothes.
Ava just love to "MISS" (kiss) him on the forehead.

We caught Ava during all of the ecitement grabbing a toy form her floor mat and play with it. It was the first time that she has grabbed one of the toys

Abram was content after his 3 hour nap that I placed him the swing and he just loved it. So I decided to catch a few shots with my camera...isn't he precious!!


He is waving to Mommy and Daddy!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!!

Post a Comment