Monday, August 31, 2009

Changes

Abby is growing faster and afaster before my eyes. I took her to her new doctor last week and she weighed 11 lbs. and 12 oz., and she 23 inches long. The doctor said that she is on the right track according to the growth chart. She is starting to get more into a routine and I just love that. She is now completly in Ava's bedroom or Ava and abby's bedroom. They do great in there together...very rarely do they wake each other up which is great. She slept all night last Thursday for the first time. Of course it has not happened since but hopefully soon. She is begining to bable a little bit and smiles constanly ecspecially at me and the kids.

My favorite picture..not quite sure who she looks like though!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious baby Abby is learning that fun, exciting things are happening all around her-it's great to see the twinkle in her eyes when she smiles. :-)
Gamma

Post a Comment