Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last and Final Christmas gathering!!

Finally all of the Huckabee kids where able to get together for Christmas. You know that as we get older it gets so hard to get everyone together. It also worked out that the Saints were playing also...and might I had WON!!!!! The kids enjoyed opening there gifts from there aunts and uncles. I think the most excited award goes to Abby, she was so funny yelling as she was slowly opening her presents. thanks Taunty and Nunc for having us over!!! Abby got a REAL working vacuum cleaner from Taunty and Nunc!
Mason got a Discovery Tornado maker...which he loves!!!

Nanny Rae (that is me) got Abram a wagon filled with big Lego's!!!


Daddy opening his present...new athletic shorts and shirts!!!


Mommy got a Saints snuggie, but I already had one, so Heidi I am replacing it with a CUTE Saints, Fleur De Lis headband!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment