Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So Hectic....

Never in a million years did I think that my life would be the way it is today. It is absolutly wonderful...I have a wonderful husband who adores me and our three beautiful children.

But, I must say that those months after I had Mason and I thought when will he grow up and I can be involved in every thing and do every thing, has come. Although he has not grown up, by any standards, i have gotten myself involved.

This is the reason for writing because I know that there are some family and friends that do check this to keep up with my family and to see pictures of us weekly, so I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with it. I am going to start trying to make it a point to write at least once a week..probably on the weekend.

2 comments:

Sunni said...

It is hard to keep up. My issue is downloading pictures from my camera. Taking cell phone pictures helps me alot. It's not the same quality, but it helps me keep on top of blogging and it's really more of a snapshot of our real life.

Anonymous said...

These are fun years but you need to take care of yourself (take your vitamins and eat more nutritional foods ;-) so you can feel your best as you enjoy these moments. There will be many more wonderful moments to come and you will always treasure them in your heart.

Post a Comment