skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OUR 3 BLESSINGS
10 year anniversary vacay
Pages
Home
About Me
Our 3 Blessings
We are a fun loving family and enjoy life to the fullest.
View my complete profile
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Painting with our food
Ava has starting a thing where she paints her face with her food and we happen to catch it this time on camera. i guess she thinks she is giving herself a facial...who knows it might be good for the skin!!!
Mashed
potato
face!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(111)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(13)
Coming Home
NICU
Abby Renae's Birthday
Suprise...time to go to the hospital!!
Painting with our food
It is Summertime!!
Little School Parent's Day and Field Day
Only four weeks left...
Ava surgery
Jill (josh's sister) baby shower
Huck and Mason...Quality time!
Getting a little pampering
Helping in the flower beds
►
April
(20)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
Popular Posts
Thanksgiving lunch
Today was Mason's thanksgiving lunch at school and parents were invited to attend. I am not a huge fan of school lunches but I did eat s...
(no title)
Ava have a dinner party w/ her dolls! ...
What a good boy!!!
I got a call from a friend Friday that was telling me that she sat in on Mason class to observe and she thought I should know how he was in ...
So Hectic....
Never in a million years did I think that my life would be the way it is today. It is absolutly wonderful...I have a wonderful husband who a...
Last monthly Appointment
I went to my last monthly doctor visit today. now I start going every two weeks. I can't believe that we are already to this point. Wher...
The Blogs I Follow
King Kids
11 years ago
The Fruge's
13 years ago
Simply Spoiled
15 years ago
The Edmonds Family
15 years ago
Those that Follow Us
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(111)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(13)
Coming Home
NICU
Abby Renae's Birthday
Suprise...time to go to the hospital!!
Painting with our food
It is Summertime!!
Little School Parent's Day and Field Day
Only four weeks left...
Ava surgery
Jill (josh's sister) baby shower
Huck and Mason...Quality time!
Getting a little pampering
Helping in the flower beds
►
April
(20)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
bowl full of lemons
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment