skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OUR 3 BLESSINGS
10 year anniversary vacay
Pages
Home
About Me
Our 3 Blessings
We are a fun loving family and enjoy life to the fullest.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Zippity Zoo Daze @ the Zoo
Daddy and Ava strolling through the zoo...soon he will have two girls...one on each side.
So very excited about riding the train.
Waiting on the train
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(111)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(20)
Video of Mason getting the ball
T- Ball Games have begun!!!
Water Balloons
What fun you can have with a laundry basket!!!
The big change...Big Girl Bed!!
32 1/2 weeks and counting!
Smile for the camera!
Easter Bunny Comes to DeRidder!!
Just Plain Silly!
Huckabee/Pitre Tradition
Mason's Egg Hunt
Dying Easter Eggs
Ava's Egg Hunt @ The Little School
I have a BIG helper on my hands...
Last monthly Appointment
Soccer Party
Church Easter Egg Hunt
Zippity Zoo Daze @ the Zoo
Easter Eggstravaganza @ Barnes and Nobles
Blowing Bubbles
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
Popular Posts
Thanksgiving lunch
Today was Mason's thanksgiving lunch at school and parents were invited to attend. I am not a huge fan of school lunches but I did eat s...
(no title)
Ava have a dinner party w/ her dolls! ...
What a good boy!!!
I got a call from a friend Friday that was telling me that she sat in on Mason class to observe and she thought I should know how he was in ...
So Hectic....
Never in a million years did I think that my life would be the way it is today. It is absolutly wonderful...I have a wonderful husband who a...
Last monthly Appointment
I went to my last monthly doctor visit today. now I start going every two weeks. I can't believe that we are already to this point. Wher...
The Blogs I Follow
King Kids
11 years ago
The Fruge's
13 years ago
Simply Spoiled
15 years ago
The Edmonds Family
15 years ago
Those that Follow Us
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(111)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(20)
Video of Mason getting the ball
T- Ball Games have begun!!!
Water Balloons
What fun you can have with a laundry basket!!!
The big change...Big Girl Bed!!
32 1/2 weeks and counting!
Smile for the camera!
Easter Bunny Comes to DeRidder!!
Just Plain Silly!
Huckabee/Pitre Tradition
Mason's Egg Hunt
Dying Easter Eggs
Ava's Egg Hunt @ The Little School
I have a BIG helper on my hands...
Last monthly Appointment
Soccer Party
Church Easter Egg Hunt
Zippity Zoo Daze @ the Zoo
Easter Eggstravaganza @ Barnes and Nobles
Blowing Bubbles
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
bowl full of lemons
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment