skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OUR 3 BLESSINGS
10 year anniversary vacay
Pages
Home
About Me
Our 3 Blessings
We are a fun loving family and enjoy life to the fullest.
View my complete profile
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Our Climber
I can't be sure what Ava is going to do next. I caught her one day playing with this grocery cart (being really good) and next thing I knew she had climbed in it and was just hanging out. When I asked her what she was doing she just waved at me!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(111)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(10)
Mason's Valentine Party at School
Valentine's Day
Thanks Gamma and Huck!
Audience...
Doctor Visit @ 23 1/2 weeks
So...when is it my turn???
Ava's "Big Girl" Bed
Pigtails...Finally!!!
Nice day for a trip to the Zoo
Our Climber
►
January
(4)
Popular Posts
Thanksgiving lunch
Today was Mason's thanksgiving lunch at school and parents were invited to attend. I am not a huge fan of school lunches but I did eat s...
Mardis Gras 2011
This year Josh and I received and awesome invitation from some friends of ours to attend the Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler Mardi Gras Ba...
Sew, Gamma, Sew
Gamma has been looking for some outfits that are easy to sew for the girls and this is one of them. I love it. It looks precious on Ava and ...
(no title)
Ava have a dinner party w/ her dolls! ...
Wow...3 months!!
I took Abby to have her 3 month portraits taken this week. She did such a great job, as you can tell!! She is smiling so much more now and e...
The Blogs I Follow
King Kids
11 years ago
The Fruge's
13 years ago
Simply Spoiled
15 years ago
The Edmonds Family
15 years ago
Those that Follow Us
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(111)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(10)
Mason's Valentine Party at School
Valentine's Day
Thanks Gamma and Huck!
Audience...
Doctor Visit @ 23 1/2 weeks
So...when is it my turn???
Ava's "Big Girl" Bed
Pigtails...Finally!!!
Nice day for a trip to the Zoo
Our Climber
►
January
(4)
bowl full of lemons
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment